Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

me.com

Hi,

I have some data stored under my me.com account and i would like to access it or in some way link it to my new apple id, however i have forgotten my password, I have tried the reset link but its sending it to the me.com e mail account which of course I cannot access.

I have tried the security question my DOB but that seems wrong too! I know my DOB! I cannot seem to prompt other security questions to get out of this 'loop'

Thanks

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 3:44 AM

Start here to recovery use of the account

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

3 replies

Feb 10, 2016 6:02 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks you so much for taking the time to reply but the account is locked and there is no option to rest security questions, I am stuck in a loop where I cannot access the associated e mail address or reset security questions. Would anyone know how to contact Apple to unlock the account or even better associate it with another Apple ID I have created (as this has been going on for ages), I just want the data from the "me.com" account which is locked.

Thank you very much!

me.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.