Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i edit my rescue mail which is pending now

HI,

I bought iphone 5S from our local mobile shop, staff made appleid for me and he added shop's mail as a rescue mail of my appleid.

But he didn't make verification. So, rescue mail of my appleid is pending now, i can't reset security question and others.

I didn't known security answer also.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1, Security

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 2:16 AM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2016 4:20 AM in response to khaing zin

khaing zin wrote:

HI,

I bought iphone 5S from our local mobile shop, staff made appleid for me and he added shop's mail as a rescue mail of my appleid.

But he didn't make verification. So, rescue mail of my appleid is pending now, i can't reset security question and others.

I didn't known security answer also.

The shop used their email as a rescue email? Why don't you know the security answers? Did they set those up too?

Do you know the people who run the shop? Armed with what they have, they could hijack your Apple ID very easily.

I would call Apple support and change your security questions and your password right away.

How can i edit my rescue mail which is pending now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.