Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect 2 sub midi keyboards using LPX

HI

i I need to connect 2 u.s.b keyboard the reason why is that i am using a fully weighted keys YAMAHA keyboard and I find it hard using one of the plug ins

that "drums" and "vintage B3 " the fact is although these keys are great for piano they aren't so good for certain instruments....

that at require fast notes ...they take a little while to recover before hitting the next note ...if you know what mean...

but ut connecting them both to the Mac has cause a problem ...I get "host error " on the YAMAHA ....the other keyboard is N "OXYGEN 61"

some me of the notes stop playing and some notes repeat as if on echo...

any much appreciated

tthank you

iMovie (iOS), iOS 4.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 4:13 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 9:22 AM in response to Novice2011

Check the manufacturer's website and see if your current driver is compatible with the OSX version you are using.

Any MIDI controller that is properly recognized by your OSX is available in Logic without any further setup. You can use them simultaneously, or set up multi-player configurations in Logic to record on different Tracks at the same time.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Feb 9, 2016 10:09 AM in response to EdgarRothermich

TThanks for that Edgar

i hear what you're saying about drivers and so on...

yes both controllers work fine connected one at a time but not when both connected with the usb ...

i Am looking to use them at the same time as I am a sole player ..Lat no time will I be needing to do this...

it would just time ing to disconnect one reconnect the other and so on....

the he problem starts when both are connected....

but ut thanks again

How to connect 2 sub midi keyboards using LPX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.