Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not remember apple id.

Hello! My name is Nikolai. I have a problem! I reset the settings on your phone, I asked the Apple ID. But I do not remember your login or password! I have documents. There was a function to find the iPhone. help me please! Reset your password! and Apple id. iPhone 6 Plus, Gold, 16 Gb. Serial No. FK********5QT, IMEI *****************

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.1, Help me!

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:29 AM

If you do not remember your Apple ID, you can go here to try to retrieve it: FORGOT APPLE ID

If the Apple ID that is signed into the device is someone else's Apple ID, then it is Activation Locked to that Apple ID, and only someone who knows that Apple ID and password can remove it.

Best of luck,

GB

3 replies

Feb 9, 2016 7:32 AM in response to gail from maine

Hello.Case *************** .I have problems with the activation of my iPhone 6 Plus 16 Gb. I bought the iphone with it. After resetting the iPhone settings screen and activate a previous owner asks Apple ID and password. I do not know, Apple ID and password; I have no connection with it. I can not use my iPhone for 2 days. I am so disappointed with this situation. Can you help me to turn this feature off, please? The serial number of my iPhone is the FK***********5QT IMEI is 354381068257134. I attach pictures of the box and check.

Regards,

I have a problem.

<Image Edited for Personal Information>

Feb 9, 2016 7:32 AM in response to Nikolas_Yust

Hi Nikolai,

The reason your photos and personal info have been edited by the Host is because you really don't want your personal information out there on a public forum for anyone to steal. So, the photos and info above will be edited as well.

And again, if the device is locked by a previous owner, then there is no way around the Activation Lock:

ACTIVATION LOCK

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

You were sold a useless device, undoubtedly by a person of dubious ethics. See if you can get a refund. If you cannot, then you are stuck with a phone you will never be able to use, unless you can get the previous owner to remove the Activation Lock.

Sorry 😟

GB

I do not remember apple id.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.