Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud signing in problem

Dear

I have problem with my device which is not logging in icloud id. Please resolve my issue

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 5:46 AM

9 replies

Feb 10, 2016 6:18 AM in response to saeed990

I'm having a similar problem on my iMac. I keep getting a message that this device is having a problem signing into iCloud. When I click the button in the error message, it opens the iCloud panel in System Prefs (which appears to be logged into iCloud properly) and has no error messages. So I've clicked on Account Details and then Manage Apple ID, it opens Safari and on the Devices tab, my other devices are there, but my iMac is not. Since I cat figure out how to simply add a device on this page, it seems to be the end of the road and I can't figure out anything else to do. Really annoying.

Feb 10, 2016 6:33 AM in response to spotoftea2

OK - different problem altogether.

Not sure what "Devices" tab you are looking at? Since I am not getting the error, I cannot follow your path. However, if you are looking for your Mac to be listed in iCloud under devices, then it will only show up if it is running OS X Yosemite or higher.

Also, not sure about the error message you are seeing. What is going on when you get this message? Is it just popping up out of nowhere? Or are you trying to do something specific when it happens?

Cheers,

GB

Icloud signing in problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.