Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ratings and reviews not showing up

I saw a similar question and a response by Roger to that question but they're dated 2013 and I'm hoping things are different now.

I have two people who've told me they've rated and reviewed my show but I don't have new ratings or reviews appearing. It's been a few weeks now for one of them.

Any suggestions other than to wait?

Thanks.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:21 AM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2016 12:04 PM in response to winniefromlinwood

Reviews are left in the iTunes Store based on the country the user who's leaving the user is in (or the country they've chosen to log into, depending). You can't see all of your iTunes reviews from all countries at once. So, if those listeners are in different countries than yours, this could be why you're not seeing their reviews. You can change your iTunes country from within the iTunes desktop application. But unless you know which countries to look for, you'd have to switch between each country one at a time. It's tedious but there's really no other way.

ratings and reviews not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.