Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My pages docs disappeared after updating to latest IOS how do I get them back?

I had quite a few documents saved on Pages and spreadsheets on Numbers - all disappeared after the latest op system update. How or can I get them back?

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:28 AM

2 replies

Feb 10, 2016 10:40 AM in response to Pega8u8285

Hi Pega8u8285,
I understand that you are not able to find some documents that you were working on in Pages and Numbers. Let's see if we can get those back.
If the files were inadvertently deleted, you can get those back. On a computer, go to iCloud.com, log in and then go to Settings. You should see an option at the bottom to restore any deleted files to iCloud Drive. Take a look at the information below for more specific details to get you taken care of.
Use iCloud Drive on iCloud.com
http://help.apple.com/icloud/?lang=en-us#/mm16f36425ee

Restore deleted files

You can restore files you deleted from iCloud Drive in the last 30 days, whether you deleted them on iCloud.com, your iOS device, your Mac, or your Windows computer. However, you can’t restore files you permanently removed as described in “Remove deleted files immediately,” below.

1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then click Restore Files (in the Advanced section).

2. Select each file you want to restore, or select Select All.

If a file was in a folder when you deleted it, the folder location is shown below the filename.

The list of deleted files may contain more files than can be shown at once. Scroll to see more.

3. Click Restore.

Look for your restored files in the folders they were in when you deleted them. For example, if a file was in the Pages folder when you deleted it, look for the restored file in the Pages folder.

Have a good day

Feb 12, 2016 5:19 PM in response to Pega8u8285

If they've all disappeared and you previously had them in iCloud then sometimes simply signing out of iCloud on your device, restarting the device, and then signing back into iCloud again will bring them back.

Make sure that 'iCloud Drive' is turned on and that Pages is "turned on" in Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and that 'Use iCloud' is turned on in Settings > Pages.

SG

My pages docs disappeared after updating to latest IOS how do I get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.