Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id and p.w removal

I forgot my p.w and couldn't, retrieve it as Apple wouldn't acknowledge my security question answers so I got a new Apple ID and p.w the problem with this was I could not access my purchased music in the mean time I purchased an iPod and an iPad which was OK using my new Apple ID and p.w.Now with help from Apple I retreived my old p.w and can access my purchased music but not on my iPad or iPod as new Apple ID keeps coming up and I cannot get around it so what I really need to do is delete it so that I can sync all my Apple equipment and get my music on the iPad and iPod .Sorry for the long story any help would be most grateful.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 12:21 PM

All content that you download from the stores will permanently tied to the account that downloaded it.

The new Apple is appearing where ? You can log out of an account for the stores by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store and then tapping 'sign out ' on the popup ; for iCloud tap on Settings > iCloud > Sign Out to log out of it

If you want an iTunes account actually deleting then only iTunes Support can potentially do it - that would also delete any content bought on it. To try asking them : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2016 12:21 PM in response to benrymnd

All content that you download from the stores will permanently tied to the account that downloaded it.

The new Apple is appearing where ? You can log out of an account for the stores by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store and then tapping 'sign out ' on the popup ; for iCloud tap on Settings > iCloud > Sign Out to log out of it

If you want an iTunes account actually deleting then only iTunes Support can potentially do it - that would also delete any content bought on it. To try asking them : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Apple id and p.w removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.