Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

office 2016 not syncing on iPhone

I upgraded from Office 2010 to 2016 and now my iPhone does not sync properly. If I send a message on my PC, it does not show up in my sent folders on the iPhone. If I read and delate a message on my PC, the message does not auto-delate from my phone. However, I can create and send messages from my phone and that action will show up in my Outlook on the PC. What has changed with 2016 as I never have had this problem before I upgraded?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 3:28 AM

Hey, same thing happened to me with my 6S 64Gb. I've spend few hours searching for solution of how to bring it back to work but no results yet. As now my only option is a third-party software like this one, but it would be really great if somebody will explain how to do it in more 'native' way.

iPhone 6S, iOS 9.2.1 (13D15)

1 reply

office 2016 not syncing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.