Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need advice about my old iTunes account and how to deal with iCloud

So I basically have an issue with my old iTunes account. I forgot to sign out of my old iTunes account on iCloud but used the same address and details on my newly created one. So now when I try to log out of my old one on iCloud it doesn't work. I remember the password but it just doesn't work. So then I went on the Internet to find the Apple ID and it came up with "Apple ID does not exist" so now I can't sign out because both my password and email at are wrong, and it's becoming a problem. I even called the Apple technical support and tried everything that I could possibly think off and nothing came out of it.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:03 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 8:07 AM in response to K.W.T

K.W.T wrote:

So I basically have an issue with my old iTunes account. I forgot to sign out of my old iTunes account on iCloud but used the same address and details on my newly created one. So now when I try to log out of my old one on iCloud it doesn't work. I remember the password but it just doesn't work. So then I went on the Internet to find the Apple ID and it came up with "Apple ID does not exist" so now I can't sign out because both my password and email at are wrong, and it's becoming a problem. I even called the Apple technical support and tried everything that I could possibly think off and nothing came out of it.

Something doesn't make sense. Old iTunes accounts never die. Apple won't let you create a new iTunes account with the same email address as an existing account. Using a browser go to https://appleid.apple.com. Try to log in with the new/old Apple ID (as you said, they are the same). If you can't resolve it there follow this: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

I need advice about my old iTunes account and how to deal with iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.