Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get onto iPad without having it here

i left my iPad 24 hours away from home and would like to get some pictures and be able to check my emails is there any way that i can access my iPad through i cloud?

privacy

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:38 AM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 8:58 AM in response to RikkiLampshire

Sorry iOS does not have any remote access features, you can't connect to it from afar & tell it to share the screen like a computer can. The only things you can do are the commands that lock, wipe or locate the device via the 'Find My …' service within iCloud.

If your photos are uploaded to iCloud you can view them, login to iCloud.com to see if that is the case. It really depends on what features you have set to sync to iCloud.

The email can also be read online for iCloud accounts - so the iPad is not needed for that. Other email providers may have a web interface on their control panel for your email. It is common for email to be 'server based' so that the read status & other changes should be synced when you next open the iPad.

can i get onto iPad without having it here

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.