Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Artwork all Screwy

I am kind of OCD about my Album Artwork for the songs on my iPhone. I had the correct Album Covers the songs originally came from. I noticed recently that a ton were changed to show the artist's anthology/best of album artwork. This is highly annoying as I worked so painstakingly to make sure everything was perfect. Anyone else having this issue, and do you know why? Is there a fix coming?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 9:44 AM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 11:20 AM in response to Phxboy76

Same issue here. Started about a week ago. Album artwork is perfect in iTunes on my mac. But when I transfer to my iPhone, the new music I load has messed up artwork. Specifically, it seems to pull from sequential alphabetical order Artists. In other words, I tried adding to new albums from my mac to my iPhone. On the phone, the artwork is of another artist each time, starting with the letter A. I delete and try again, same thing happens, but new wrong artwork this time from the next artist starting with A. Not that it really matters, but I find it odd that every time I try, it's a different "wrong" album art all within artists beginning with A.

Very frustrated as I've been meticulous about my music files, names, tags, art, etc.

Album Artwork all Screwy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.