Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats the best overall full setup to run adobe any cs4 master collection on a mid 2009 macbook pro

Hello Everyone this is my first macbook pro and I want to run cs4 master collection (or any adobe master collection/software that will work) on a macbook pro mid 2009.

Its refurbished so there's nothing on it at the moment, but el capitain which I read wouldn't be to good seeing it's a "vintage" so I'm free to just testing the waters.

Ultimately Im trying to see the best creative software option with my system.

An experienced lv 10 user on the forum suggested fully upgrading to 8gb of ram and installing an OWC 240GB Mercury Electra 6G SSD 2.5" Serial-ATA 7mm Solid State Drive and os x snow leopard for full performance in general.

But I was wondering what I need overall to run any creative software, preferably cs4 standard and master collection since I can tweak my system and start over as many times as I need to.

Thx a bunch.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 10:52 AM

1 reply

Whats the best overall full setup to run adobe any cs4 master collection on a mid 2009 macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.