Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get inernal warranty ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:23 AM

6 replies

Feb 9, 2016 11:26 AM in response to jitinfromnull

Internal Warranty?

What exactly do you mean?

All iPhones purchased from Apple or an authorized Reseller have a 1 Year warranty on all parts and manufacturing. If there is something wrong with your iPhone and it was not caused by the user, or accident to the iPhone, you can take it back to where you bought it, and they should make the warranty valid for repair or replacement depending on the issue.

Feb 10, 2016 7:33 AM in response to Phil0124

I purchased this handset from USA . i am using this phone in INDIA so in case if i am facing any hardware related issue in India then we can go the apple store for that . Because i called to apple customer care in India and they checked the serial no in their system and they refused they said to me they don't have the warranty in India on this phone.

Feb 10, 2016 6:59 PM in response to jitinfromnull

jitinfromnull wrote:

I purchased this handset from USA . i am using this phone in INDIA so in case if i am facing any hardware related issue in India then we can go the apple store for that . Because i called to apple customer care in India and they checked the serial no in their system and they refused they said to me they don't have the warranty in India on this phone.

Warranty is only valid in the country of purchase. If you bought it in the U.S.A then you must physically return it to the U.S.A to get warranty service for it.

Apple will not provide warranty service outside of the country of purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.