Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get the international warranty on my new phone .

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:25 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 12:11 PM in response to jitinfromnull

Look up AppleCare+

Here's an AppleCare+ article: http://9to5mac.com/2015/08/05/applecare-plus-international-expansion-brazil-turk ey-spain/

snip

In the video, Bunch and an associate in charge of AppleCare+ say that the service will now become simpler to add for international customers. For example, if a Hong Kong resident travels to the United States, purchases an iPhone or iPad, and adds AppleCare+ to their purchase, their new device will become automatically registered with AppleCare+ in their home country…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.