Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 disabled, forgotten password, broken home button, and not trusted on new computer..

So I'm at a total loss now. This is my old iPhone (switched to android) and it has pictures and music I would like to recover. I've spent 2 days looking up solutions to this problem but I have had no luck.

iPhone 4 (GSM)

Broken home button

Forgotten password (didn't use it for like 2 years and now I forgot the password)

No trusted computer (I redid my instillation of windows for work about a year ago)

Disabled for 44,840 minutes... (I honestly have no earthly clue how this happened.)

Windows 7 PC (x64)

Newest iTunes (just downloaded it)

I have no clue which iOS im running because I cant get into the phone, I assume its 7. (no siri)

Outside of buying a new home button which I really don't want to do because the repair is just a pain in the ***, I've done everything I could find to do online to no avail. Someone, please help.

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 10:50 AM

1 reply

iPhone 4 disabled, forgotten password, broken home button, and not trusted on new computer..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.