Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Open TIFF file in Safari to Preview

Hello all,

I searched the discussion and didn't find an answer to this question as the last response was a few years old.

I need to open TIFF files from a Sharepoint site. Currently when I click on the link it opens a new tab and displays only the first page of the file. There seems to be no way to open the file into Preview, which does display all the pages. I've tried saving the file to desktop and changing the preference for opening under 'Get Info', but that only seems to open files into preview that are saved to the HD, not those linked in Safari.

I even downloaded Firefox, but that won't even let me log in to my Sharepoint site for some reason.

If anyone has a way to easily open the file with preview I'd appreciate it. I have too many files to view so it would be too cumbersome to save each to the HD. Perhaps some setting I'm missing? Or is there an easy plug-in?

Cheers,

Kev

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 10:52 AM

There are no replies.

Open TIFF file in Safari to Preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.