Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would like to use a cloud service to sync email, calendar and contacts across win10 PC, iPhone 6 (IOS v9.2.1) and iMac (OSx 10.11.3) using outlook under office 365 on both win10 pc and iMac.

Hello to all,

Looking for some advice.

I would like to use a cloud service to sync email, calendar and contacts across a win10 PC, iPhone 6 (IOS v9.2.1) and iMac (OSx 10.11.3).

I plan to use Outlook from office 365 on both the win10 pc and the iMac. Outlook of course is a must on the win10 PC. Ideally would like to use Outlook on the iMac as well. However I would be open to using native email and contacts on iMac if that can be done seamlessly.

Can I use iCloud to accomplish this? if yes, has anyone actually implemented this configuration?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Jeff in NJ

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 10:56 AM

There are no replies.

Would like to use a cloud service to sync email, calendar and contacts across win10 PC, iPhone 6 (IOS v9.2.1) and iMac (OSx 10.11.3) using outlook under office 365 on both win10 pc and iMac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.