Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i brought an iphone 6 of a selling page a while ago it wokred for a day then cut put my sim and then i tried resetting it and ever since it stay on the apple resetting screen whats is wrong?

i brought a iphone 6 of a selling page on facebook on the 12th october 2015, he said he brought it of a mate in london on the 11th it worked for one day when i reset all the setting then it wouldnt let me send a text or make calls so i reset it again and ever since it says on the reset screen with the bar showing to reset but does not move. i havent done anything with it cause i brought another one and the seller never got back to me now i wont to know how to fix or what the problem is?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:47 AM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 1:42 PM in response to Connortroy

• Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, you can borrow one, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
  • While your device is connected, force it to restart. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Don't release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the Recovery mode screen.
  • When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

If that doesn't work, you may have a bricked phone. You can contact Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or won't turn on - Apple Support

i brought an iphone 6 of a selling page a while ago it wokred for a day then cut put my sim and then i tried resetting it and ever since it stay on the apple resetting screen whats is wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.