Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 6 plus not working

First of all, I heard alot about apple products in general & iphones in specific . Thus Unfortunately I decided to change my EXCELLENT SAMSUNG phone & buy iphone 6 + .

I was in saudia arabia & i bought the new i phone with great enthusiasiam to use the great brand , putting in to consideration that i checked that the serial no. belongs to apple on its site . So everything seems clear & good with my new iphone .

Just arrived cairo, troubles appear . The great i phone 6+ is not working well . There is something wrong with its screen . In other words any orders which were given to the phone , they are not done .

Going to tradeline in cairo was the surprise . Very bad treatment was received as well as extremely bad image was reflected . The people in tradeline customer service told me that

They are NOT responsible about this phone & its troubles . Really it was a shock , they told me to go to saudia arabia & return it as they will not assist me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i am very shocked about iphone & the great company -apple- . I regret that i left my samsung phone & bought that product ,whose customer service treat its users such awful treatment . Shall i through i phone 6+ in the rubbish basket ?!!!!!!!!!!

waiting yoursupport

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2, Screen freezing

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:53 AM

1 reply

i phone 6 plus not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.