Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari on iPhone autofill

I have an iPhone 6S with os 9.2. I turned on the Safari auto-fill feature because I stink at typing on that tiny little keyboard. Safari insists on using my facebook email address when filling in my email address. I have tried to remove this email address from my contact information "card" on my iPhone but I can't delete it or change it. I can't delete my "card" so I might create a new card for it to use - I can create my information again, but I don't see a setting to use this as my new 'card." I experimented a bit with my desktop, and find that I can create a new card and use it as my "card" but this isn't going to help with my iPhone, is it? Or will it sync at some point? I've also deleted the Facebook email from my Facebook account if that makes any difference.

Anyway if anyone knows the secret of getting rid of the Facebook email for my default email address on my iPhone's Safari auto fill I would appreciate it.

iCloud/Kindle Fire-OTHER

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:57 AM

1 reply

safari on iPhone autofill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.