Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Travel charger proposal

I travel a fair amount, to different continents and countries. I love the Macbook travel charger kit with all the adapters I need. However, I often end up wrestling with the limited number of electric outlets, and would love to have a combination of a macbook, ipad and iphone charger.

So here is my pretty trivial idea, WHICH IS HEREBY DISCLOSED FREE OF CHARGE FOR UNIMITED USE:

Make a special travel combination charger, which charges all of the above. Essentially it could be a small Macbook air travel charger, with 2 USB ports included, so that I could connect 2 iphones or 1 iphone and 1 ipad to it at the same time. It does not have to be very fast charging; typically even a slower charge works fine over night. The size should not increase from the Macbook air travel charger.

Best regards

Urho Ilmonen

Helsinki, Finland

MACBOOK AIR (11-INCH, EARLY 2015)

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 9:52 PM

This is a user-to-user support forum. You may also want to post the suggestion to Apple via http://www.apple.com/feedback/macbookair.html

1 reply

Travel charger proposal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.