Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification that won't go away!

Recently I had to delete my dads iCloud off my phone and I did.... i then fixed it up with mine and added apps back that I redonloaded with my ID the one I'm currently using on this description.... It's nothing major and personally I just find it annoying but the red dot that shows up with numbers on it for how many notifications are there.... It is on my App Store with the number "1" but every time I click the app store no updates absolutly nothing! Iv turned my phone on and off I don't have any other devices hooked to this ID and it's becoming very frustrating, off topic and an unrelated problem there needs to be a better way to contact apple for problems I personally would have rather emailed you but when I went to type in my email it didn't accept it saying it wasn't a valid email.... That's amusing considering I use that email all the time and it's the email for this ID.... Just saying .... Please help I'm getting irritable with this! Also I have an iPhone 5c

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 12:57 PM

There are no replies.

Notification that won't go away!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.