Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook 12" logging off

The new macbook 12" keeps logging me off. It happens about 1 minute of being logged in: the trackpad stops clicking and then I get logged off.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 1:41 PM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 1:46 PM in response to oliverafromgenova

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

Feb 10, 2016 11:15 AM in response to Linc Davis

Unfortunately, after 2 long apple support phone calls, after reformatting the mac and re-installing the system, they came to the conclusion that it has to be sent back. All the problems persisted till the end. What really surprises me is that this was a refurbished computer, but it looked like no one tested it. It could not work properly for more than a minute... safari would crush it a couple of seconds!

On top of it, I asked the replacement and it will take them approximately 10 working days!! I am considering now to just ask the reimbursement and (maybe) buy another one... Not sure now if the refurbished one is a good idea... 😕 Was it just a bad luck?

Macbook 12" logging off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.