Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

formatting bullet points and numbered lists. Pages is not remembering what I have selected from one page to the next in the same document

How do you format bullet points and numbered lists? I set it up, then on the next page I have to set it up. In the same document, every time I have a numbered list and a set of bullet points I have to reset them up. I am utilitzing this feature on every page. It is very frustrating. Can I format them to remember throughout the entire document that I am writing?

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 1:16 PM

There are no replies.

formatting bullet points and numbered lists. Pages is not remembering what I have selected from one page to the next in the same document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.