Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing album covers / art from iPhone Music. Apple is not fixing this, can you?

I have a four month old problem with album covers / art transferring to my iPhone Music app. I can remove all the music from the iPhone and retransfer it (three hours) from my MBP, all the album covers are on the iPhone at this point. The minute I replug the iPhone into the computer later in the day, all the album covers vanish from the iPhone. So I reimport all the music over again, three hours later.... Not doing this anymore as it is idiotic.

What is the best way to get back my album covers?

If there is not a solution, what is the best alternative to iTunes on the OSX and Music on the iPhone? I'll drop everything Apple and never look back.

I do not use Apple Music at all, the account has never been hooked up as I own all my music.

Thanks all!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 2:21 PM

3 replies

Missing album covers / art from iPhone Music. Apple is not fixing this, can you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.