Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can apple tell what Ipad or telephone the charges I have on my bank account came from I am pretty sure my best friend woudnt domthis but there are so many charges I never made

I Have a Ipad ios software 9.21 I have a lot of charges from Itunes I did not make I know that possibly I have been charged for charges that were rejected this could be one of the problems. Were talking hundreds of dollars this month alone. In the past I thought I had just over spent but as of today I know this is not the case I had cut back on my gaming quite a bit. I dont feel my best friend would do this to me either is there anyway tomtell what phone or what Ipad these charges were made on in the past I have bought him chips but Imalways made him put his credit card back in so that my card is no longer there please let me know for now I am checking my emails if someone else made purchases a thieve would I still get the emails. I am really stressed out trying to figure this all out with kindest regards Lisa Jones ***********

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 3:57 PM

6 replies

Jan 3, 2017 9:44 AM in response to Maggie034

We can't potentially refund you, you already know that you are only talking to fellow users on here, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

You've checked your account's purchase history (and family members if you are a family organiser in family sharing) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

If they show there but you didn't do them, and nobody else has access to your account and/or devices/computers and did them, then change the account's password (What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support) and contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com or https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

If they don't show on your account(s) contact your card issuer

Feb 10, 2016 4:17 PM in response to Lisaiam

Change your password immediately.

And do not engage in temporary switches of credit cards. That is really asking for trouble. Once somebody has the numbers, they don't even need the physical card to switch it back. If you want to give someone an iTunes-related gift, purchase a gift card and let them redeem it.

Sep 8, 2016 11:21 PM in response to pdillard50

Not sure how you would expect fellow users on these user-to-user forums to know what has been happening on your account(s). Have you tried looking at your purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ? And if a family organiser in family sharing looked at the family members accounts as well ?

Can apple tell what Ipad or telephone the charges I have on my bank account came from I am pretty sure my best friend woudnt domthis but there are so many charges I never made

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.