Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 9.2.1 carplay

iPhone 6 Plus 9.2.1 playing my music using carplay tends to skip and flutter intermittently. Was fine under previous iOS. Any solutions out there? Thank you.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 5:22 PM

4 replies

Nov 16, 2016 9:04 AM in response to RichardRandall

I have had this issue for a while: carplay suddenly disconnect then reconnect, then disconnect again for a long time and so on. I have tried the obvious hings such as change the cables, restart the iphone and the car, doing software upgrades, but nothing seemed to have had any impact on the problem.

However, I found out on my Cheny Volt 16 a solution: simply go in the carplay settings of the car and erase your device (it think in the Volt 16 it says "forget this device"). Then plug in your device again via the USB and it will work like a charm. Not sure how often one has to do this procedure but it has been very stable for a while now after I did it.

iphone 6 9.2.1 carplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.