Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased a tv show, after resetting my password. now apple keeps asking for authorization loop and show won't play

I keep trying but who won't play...it shows on the "unwatched" section but it won't play

I don't know what happened after I had to change passwords but it keeps asking for authorization. I reauthorized all computers and authorized again, but didn't work

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:06 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 6:11 AM in response to mamiyoyo

Hey there mamiyoyo,

I understand that you are experiencing some difficulty with your ability to play an item that you have downloaded, and it may be related to your recent password change on your iTunes account. I would like to suggest that you delete and then re-download that purchase from your past purchases on your iTunes account, using the instructions and information found here:

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

i purchased a tv show, after resetting my password. now apple keeps asking for authorization loop and show won't play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.