Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My (SEPERATE) credit card is being used for an iTunes account... But what email?

I need help. I've been through so many automated messages and none of them have worked. What has happened is my credit card has been getting charges for iTunes even though i haven't hooked this card up with any form of iTunes account... It has spent approximately $89.94 on several purchases... I want to see if i can track what account has been using said card... Here is an exact screenshot of what has happened (I have a vanilla visa): http://prntscr.com/a197hy . Since these charges have been happening at 3 in the morning, I wondering if its someone in my household doing these charges or if the person who got me the card is suddenly charging on it. Thank you to anyone that can help me find out what is happening! (P.S. I will be awnsering any questions for the next few days if i left any details out..)

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 5:38 PM

1 reply

My (SEPERATE) credit card is being used for an iTunes account... But what email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.