Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use my mac as a "virtual" bluetooth mic?

Long story here... Well I guess long story short, I'd like to be able get my Mac's audio into my iPhone for Periscope streaming. I have quite a bit of audio equipment with XLR mics, which go into my Mac with an audio interface, etc. but I have no way of getting this into my iPhone. I thought maybe there's some app out there for mac that could emulate a bluetooth mic/headset. After that I already have ways of routing audio in Mac (Soundflower etc.) Maybe this would work similarly to something like Reflector (the program that emulates an airplay device on your mac) but the other way around?

I've done research but haven't found anything. Does anybody know of a solution for this? Basically I just want a way of getting audio from my Mac to my iPhone's input.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), 15 inch, Nvidia GeForce 750M 2G

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 7:05 PM

1 reply

How can I use my mac as a "virtual" bluetooth mic?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.