Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5's camera is broken and my father's iphone 5 is broken but the camera is still good. Can i move his camera to my iphone?

My iphone 5's camera is broken and my father's iphone 5 is broken but the camera is still good. Can i move his camera to my iphone?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:06 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 10:12 PM in response to juliotio

According to Apple, users are not supposed to service the iPhone. If you decide to do so, Apple will not service the phone after that, and the option to get the phone replaced by paying the Out-of-warranty-service fee will also be gone.

Visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider and ask them about your repair options.

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.