Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i restore my mission control icon on mac book pro?

how do i complete an incomplete back up?

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 1:09 AM

coolgordy wrote:

It is hard to answer to this question without knowing the detail.

But the below should be the answer for what you ask in the title if it is about the icon in the dock.

1. Locate "Mission Control" application in Application folder. ( shift-command-A in Finder )

2. Drag the icon to the position you want it to be on dock.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2016 1:09 AM in response to coolgordy

coolgordy wrote:

It is hard to answer to this question without knowing the detail.

But the below should be the answer for what you ask in the title if it is about the icon in the dock.

1. Locate "Mission Control" application in Application folder. ( shift-command-A in Finder )

2. Drag the icon to the position you want it to be on dock.

Feb 24, 2016 10:03 PM in response to coolgordy

As far as I know the Mission Control icon sits on the Dock by default. If it is not there you can drag it back down to the Dock from your Applications folder.

Also:

four finger swipe up shows the Mission Control

as well as F3 key

Under these conditions if you move your mouse to the top of the screen the expanded view shows all the Desktops and Full screen Apps

Feb 25, 2016 5:47 AM in response to Duane

I don't have the Mission Control icon in my Dock because I don't really use it, and the icons in my Dock are restricted to just those applications I use on a daily basis. So, I've got Safari, Twitter, Weather Live, TextEdit, Preview, Mail, iTunes, and of course Finder, but that's always there.

If there's an icon you want in your Dock that is not already there, just open your Applications folder and drag it in there. The same is true in reverse. If there's an icon in your Dock you don't want, click and hold, dragging it out. It'll vanish in a puff of smoke.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.