Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good afternoon! Help me to beg you to unlock my phone!

Good afternoon! I have a problem! I bought the phone from a friend from Europe when he came to visit me in Kazakhstan. Docs he had because he did not take with them, I Throw phone settings, and now he asks Apple host ID. But the problem is that he has forgotten his password and data. When he left, I got in touch with him, but he said he did not remember.Then I asked him to sent me a box of telefna and check. We learned that sending parcels is expensive, almost as much as I bought the phone from him. And it is not profitable to pay for shipping box with a check.To which he replied that I could take a picture of the box and a check and send me pictures.I got the photos and I hope for your support! What can help me solve my problem. Simply no other way, alas.Here is my phone model: iPhone 6 Plus, Gold, 16GB. Serial No FK*************QT, IMEI/ *********************. I give you photos and a check which he sent to me confirming that the phone is not stealing. I very much hope that you can help me!

<Personal Information and Image Edited by Host to Remove Serial Number>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.1, Help me!

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:28 PM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 8:34 PM in response to Nikolas_Yust

Hi Nikolai,

We had this discussion yesterday. If the device is locked using an Activation Lock, then the Activation lock can only be removed by typing in the Apple ID and passcode that was used to lock the device. And, again, this is a public forum, so it is not a good idea to put photos or other personal info out there that can be used by unscrupulous persons.

If your friend does not remember his Apple ID, he can go to: FORGOT APPLE ID to retrieve it. If he cannot remember the passcode, then he can go to: Apple - My Apple ID to reset it.

I will post the two links I posted yesterday which provide you with all of the information you need regarding the Activation Lock and how to remove it. Unless the Apple ID and password that were used to set the lock can be found, there is nothing else that can be done:

ACTIVATION LOCK

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

I'm sorry this is not the answer you want to hear, but there is no other answer to this issue. If something has changed, please post back with that detail.

Best of luck,

GB

Good afternoon! Help me to beg you to unlock my phone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.