Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does i tunes bkup my music on i cloud if so how can i down load to my pc to have my music there and can it sinc like my i phone

does i tunes backup my purchased music to I cloud & if so how can I download it to my PC running windows 7 with Chrome to enjoy it on my PC as well; also can it sink when I purchase more music. thanks

toshiba a505-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 7:23 PM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2016 6:34 AM in response to kyote88

Greetings kyote88,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like your main desire is to download your previous purchases to your Windows computer. This music is associated with your Apple ID and located in the Purchased section of iTunes on your computer and iOS devices as long as you are signed in to the same Apple ID.

To download past purchases, please review the instructions in the following article.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

The second question about syncing when you purchase more sounds to me like you would like all of your devices to include the new purchases as soon as the purchase is made from any device.

If that is correct, there is a solution and it is called Automatic Downloads. For information on setting up and using Automatic Downloads, read over the information in the next article.

Turn on Automatic Downloads - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Feb 11, 2016 11:25 AM in response to kyote88

Purchases from the iTunes Store may be available to redownload at a later date, but iTunes doesn't backup other media as a rule. A subscription to iTunes Match can backup some of your media but for a robust method see Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy and Make a split library portable. A portable library can be easily backed up, restore, or connected to any computer running the same build of iTunes.

tt2

does i tunes bkup my music on i cloud if so how can i down load to my pc to have my music there and can it sinc like my i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.