Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way I can personally check my I Pad Pro to see if it was refurbished, because I paid FULL PRICE $$$ for it but have not started it up yet and I have a suspicion it is refurbished? Can I bring it to an APPLE STORE and have them verify it?

Is there a way I can personally check my I Pad Pro to see if it was refurbished, because I paid FULL PRICE $$$ for it but have not started it up yet and I have a suspicion it is refurbished!!? Can I bring it to an APPLE STORE and have them verify it for me?

*Because if it is I want to never shop at that store ever again, but I DO WANT IT CHEKED OUT by myself if I can.

Please help ASAP due to return date time limits.

thanks everyone 🙂

iPad, iOS 9.2.1, iPad Pro

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:39 PM

2 replies

Is there a way I can personally check my I Pad Pro to see if it was refurbished, because I paid FULL PRICE $$$ for it but have not started it up yet and I have a suspicion it is refurbished? Can I bring it to an APPLE STORE and have them verify it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.