Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data not working on iPhone 5c

Cellular data not working on my iPhone 5c. I can make calls, send texts, wi-fi works fine, but the cellular data stopped yesterday. Yes, "cellular data" is on, I've turned it on "airplane mode", then off after 30 seconds, I even reset "network settings" and did a complete reset of the phone, recovering from a back-up, but still no cellular data. My carrier, Family Mobile (Walmart/T-Mobile), tells me there's nothing wrong on their end and i have only used 1.5G of my 5G monthly allotment.

I have seen a lot of threads on the internet about the same problems with iPhones and iPads after iOS 9.0 update. I have iOS 9.2.1 (13D15) on my iPhone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 8:44 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 6:38 AM in response to CombatCounselor

Hi CombatCounselor,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your post, I understand that you are not able to access cellular data on your iPhone 5c. I also see that you have completed a lot of great troubleshooting and have even been in contact with your carrier.

In the interest of completeness and making sure all relevant troubleshooting has been completed, I would first suggest reading over and working through the following article. I know you have completed a lot of these steps already, but there may be a few that you have missed.

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Best!

Cellular data not working on iPhone 5c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.