Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering Long Lost Photos/ Videos

I know this is a huge long shot, and I've tried things like Dr. Fone but it can only seem to find things that are on my phone right now... Anyways, During the summer of 2014, sometime around June, one day my phone (iPhone 5s) went into pure blackness. I couldn't turn it on and it couldn't charge. I plugged it into my computer and my phone began automatically restoring to factory settings. Afterwards, I went into my iTunes to try and back it up but my most recent backup of my phone was from a year earlier. I had several videos and photos that were very important to me and they were just suddenly gone. I brought my phone to Verizon but they seemed confused as well. I recently had a strong urge to get those memories back, and am trying literally everything I can. If anyone can help that would be amazing.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:23 PM

There are no replies.

Recovering Long Lost Photos/ Videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.