Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2320 US GSM/VZW N61/N56

I bought a 6p from ebay,with N letter type beginning,the type is NGAP2ll/a ,the seller told me i can use any sim card in USA,so i thonght the phone must be sim-free,it must accept all sim,all carrier

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1, no sim

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 9:45 PM

5 replies

Feb 9, 2016 9:46 PM in response to 2320 problem

I am living in China,i insert local carrier sim card,including:china mobile(2g gsm 3g tdscdma 4g tdd),china unicom(2g gsm 3g wcdma 4g fdd),china telecom(2g cdma 3gevdo 4gtdd)all of the sim in status bar shows no sim ,but I can use the t-mobile sim card to active the phone in China,after changing the local carrier sim,my 6p need to be actived again,but china mobile shows 2g ,china unicom shows 4g and china telecom can shows 3g in the activation screen,but all of 3 of the sim card can‘be actived。

Feb 9, 2016 10:00 PM in response to 2320 problem

i checked the gsx ,my gsx shows 2320 US GSM/VZW N61/N56,and i find a picture on internet,which shows the active policy from 2320 changing t0 2303, so I contacted to the apple care,and spoke to the senior advisor,but there is nothing they can do to unlock it,they said the only way can help me is to contact verzion,because my 6p is belong to verzion, and I asked they the part of replaced 6/6p ,the Policy Details may be the US GSM/VZW N61/N56 Service Policy,but the Original carrier may not the verzion,it may be att tmobile,can my 6p be reset the original carrirer policy,but the senior advisor said my 6p must belong to verizon,and the replace record can’t be found.and apple can't change the active policy,

2320 US GSM/VZW N61/N56

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.