Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else have Apple ID issues?

IM having issues with Apple is, i can't log in on Apple TV with my ID which works on every other device! I have tried everything, although I can't get it to connect to another wifi network as it won't connect to my phone via hotspot, maybe I'm doing something wrong there!!

ive tried the Ethernet cable in instead but doesnt help!!

IVe changed my password several times i know I'm getting that correct!!

it tells me to enter the verification code from one of my other devices, I see the code my other device but there's nowhere to enter on the Apple TV screen, I just seem to be going round in circles and this started when the electric was turned off, when switched back on my phone said my Apple ID was being used ( it said the location was Wembley) it was us usin it, we were fixing the electric, so later that day I changed my password! That's when the issues started!! We are nowhere near Wembley and it comes up with this location each time I try to log in to Apple tv!

HELP!!!!

can anyone think of anything else it can be?

also when I moved the Apple TV box downstairs to try the screen flickers and knocks the sound off and on, never noticed to on the upstairs one!! Any suggestions on that?

thanks in advance!!

tracy

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:24 AM

There are no replies.

Anyone else have Apple ID issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.