Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a working charger but it is getting old so will it be replaced with a new one if i bring it to Apple repair shop?

I have a working charger but it is getting old so will it be replaced with a new one if i bring it to Apple repair shop?

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:04 AM

5 replies

Feb 10, 2016 3:59 AM in response to ibrafromlondon

ibrafromlondon wrote:

Actually what you have is somply a power supply/converter. The charging circuits themselves are in your iPad or iPhone itself, not the white brick that plugs into the mains. As already mentioned, Apple will not replace it just because of age. If it is malfunctioning due to a manufacturing defect, it would be replaced under warranty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.