Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello everyone; My outlook making and email and put it in outbox, then send it to myself continuously. Also it's blocked to receive any email! Can you please help me?!

Hello everyone;

My outlook making an email and put it in outbox, then send it to myself continuously. Also it's blocked to receive any email!

Can you please help me?!

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 12:26 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 8:02 AM in response to irajfromistanbul

Hi irajfromistanbul,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like your Outlook Mail is not sending or receiving as expected on your Mac. We know that email issues can be frustrating, but we are here to help!

To begin troubleshooting, I suggest reading over and working through the information located in the following article.

If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support

Best!

Hello everyone; My outlook making and email and put it in outbox, then send it to myself continuously. Also it's blocked to receive any email! Can you please help me?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.