Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intuit Mint Money Manager App (App store issue)

Hello,

I am from UAE and using iPad Mini 4. I wanted to download the Mint app (https://www.mint.com/). I tried the link given in that website, But it says, The item I have requested is not available in Emirati store, but it is available in US store. Tap "Change store" to view this item. I did that and I got the US store and saw the App. Then, when I tried to install it , it says, Account is not valid for use in the US store, I must switch to Emirati store before purchasing. When I switched back, the first message came back.

Then I re-logged in and tried one more time, but the same messages appear. I am wondering, how could I make my Apple ID to be able to purchase from any Apple App store. This is really bothering me.

Kindly help,

Thanks,

M

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 10:26 AM

You can't, the store's terms specify that you have to be in a country to use its store - so you can only use the US store if you are in the US with a US billing address on your account.

Have you tried contacting the developer of the app to see if they can/will allow Apple to sell their app in the UAE store ?

1 reply

Intuit Mint Money Manager App (App store issue)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.