Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Edit Playlist Icon Disappreared

User uploaded file

Hi Guys i got an problem in itunes in that the edit playlist options for adding new songs, videos & Movies are disabled and the options is not available at the right corner and i couldn't add music to my iPhone and i'm using the latest version of itunes on my system and before that i'm able to access the itunes and edit the playlist but now i couldn't delete or add any new items to it

Please provide me an sugesstion

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 3:23 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 8:49 AM in response to rakesh sekar

Greetings rakesh sekar,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that iTunes on your Windows computer is no longer showing the option “Edit Playlist”. It sounds like you first noticed this issue after updating iTunes as well.

To begin troubleshooting, I would suggest uninstalling iTunes and its components in the correct order and then installing iTunes fresh to test. This should not affect any of your iTunes data, but it is never a bad idea to make sure you have a current backup of your library.

Manage and back up your iTunes media library - Apple Support

To uninstall and reinstall iTunes, please use the instruction in the next article.

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Itunes Edit Playlist Icon Disappreared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.