Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think I have deleted my itunes when trying to move between drives. I can open itunes at all either. Im using Windows 7. Can anyone help. Trish Australia

I think I have deleted my itunes when trying to move between drives. I can open itunes at all either. Im using Windows 7. Can anyone help. Trish Australia

Windows 7

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 4:55 AM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2016 12:48 PM in response to TrishWNT

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try theiTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for performance issues or compatibility with third party software.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.