Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faces circle not movable and not sizable ....

Faces circle is not movable and not sizable .... anymore. Is this a glitch or do i have a corrupt photos app?

Am Running Yosemite all updated , and photos all updated as well, ...

anyone who can help? Seems this kind of issue is not allowed to be discussed with a real person from apple support, but only is allowed to be getting support from consumers out there.... i pay for my apple care, and i have to go to my neighbor to ask for help?

NOT HAPPY HERE !!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Potos app version 1.01 (215.65.0)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 3:51 AM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2016 4:25 AM in response to kuky

That happens occasionally. Usually you can revive the faces circles by quitting Photos and starting it again. Occasionally I had to restart the Mac to terminate the Photos processes completely.

Just try to quit Photos and relaunch it.

Added: I have not seen this problem any longer since I upgraded to Photos 1.3 on El Capitan. Consider to upgrade to get the most recent bug fixes and the new features of Photos. Photos for Mac on El Capitan has important improvements, like the ability to add locations, better sorting options for albums, working with faces is easier, because you now can reject more than one face at once.

Faces circle not movable and not sizable ....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.