Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contacts stopped responding

Hi,

Consistently get the error contacts has stopped responding when I try to view my icloud contacts via my pc.

I can briefly see the contacts in the background before the error occurs and it only looks like there is one contact in there that i created as a test. my gmail and facebook contacts don't seem to have synced.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 4:32 AM

3 replies

Feb 11, 2016 9:11 AM in response to alihaque

Hi alihaque,

I understand that you're not able to access your contacts via iCloud.com on your computer. Fortunately the information outlined below can help restore functionality to that aspect of your iCloud account.

• If you have issues with web-based iCloud Contacts at iCloud.com/contacts, check the settings in your browser.
  • If you don't see updates from other devices, or Contacts doesn't appear as expected, switch to another app. Click iCloud in the upper-left corner of the browser window and choose another app, like Calendar. Then go back to Contacts.

If you still see the issue, sign out of iCloud:

1. Click your name in the upper-right corner.
  2. Select Sign Out.
  3. Sign back in.

Get help using iCloud Contacts
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204150

Cheers!

contacts stopped responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.