Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo upload stuck

So I've recently updated my iphone 4S to the latest ios and want to use the icloud photo library transfer service, however once Ive started, it only have the "uploading xxxx items" but I've waited for a few days and checked icloud but still nothing... any ideas? (I've tried signing in and out, turn my phone on and off, turn wifi on and off, etc)

itune store-OTHER

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 4:45 AM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2016 9:35 AM in response to time.lords2

Hey time.lords2,

I understand that your photo upload to iCloud is moving slowly and you would like information on addressing this issue. Here is an article for you that will help you understand understand the condition under which your photos will upload:

When do photos and videos upload to iCloud Photo Library?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device or Mac, your photos and videos will upload after you connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi and your battery is charged. You can see the status and pause the upload for one day when you follow these steps:

• On your iOS device, tap Settings > iCloud > Photos.
  • On your Mac, click Photos > Preferences > iCloud.

Depending on your Internet connection speed, the time it takes for your photos and videos to appear on the Photos app on iCloud and all of your devices might vary. Make sure you turn on iCloud Photo Library on each device.

The iCloud Photo app allows you to upload JPEG photos that are less than 16GB in size.

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204570

If you feel like your upload has stalled, you may want to try restarting your device once you are plugged into power and connected to a Wi-Fi connection to see if the upload will continue. Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

photo upload stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.