Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

e mail being sent to junk, this is my third attempt at sending this question here it goes, a lot of my e mails are being sent directly to junk mail I have ensured that the e mails in question are on my contact list but still they are sent to junk HOW

This is my third attempt at sending this question I have a 27 inch I MAC 2012, 6 mos ago I had to change e mail address and up until 2 mod ago all was ok but now I have e mails going straight to Junk I have verified that their contact in is in my system I have even tagged a few as VIP but they still go to Junk how can I fix this??

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 5:54 AM

4 replies

Feb 10, 2016 8:37 AM in response to Answereneeded1

Answereneeded1 wrote:

Thanks Duane I just disabled the function I will have to see if it works and sorry a little new to apple not sure how to find what version OS X this is can you assist with this as well?

• Click on the Apple in the upper left corner of your screen.
  • Select "About this Mac"
  • The version of Mac OS X will be shown in the dialog box which opens.

e mail being sent to junk, this is my third attempt at sending this question here it goes, a lot of my e mails are being sent directly to junk mail I have ensured that the e mails in question are on my contact list but still they are sent to junk HOW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.