Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, in logic Pro X, how do i "end my song" the bounce goes on for 45 seconds...way too long????

Hi Logic community...i have two questions...

1. How do i marker the "end of my song" on the bounce...the end goes on past the song for 45 seconds????

2. How do i find the bounce so i can both see and work with the file ( on the offline bounce file, the songs saved are "greyed out and cannot be opened)

thanks in advance

Brady

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 6:32 AM

3 replies

Feb 10, 2016 11:35 AM in response to bradyfromsutton

As mentioned.... you can set start and endpoints in the bounce dialog (shown), you can also select the bounce location, you should be able to see the bounced file location in the area above my graphic. (not shown). The files are grayed out because the Bounce Dialog does not open or work with files.

Also, deselect "include reverb tail", if you want the reverb tail move the endpoint a bar or two past the actual song ending. Normalize Off!

User uploaded file

Hi, in logic Pro X, how do i "end my song" the bounce goes on for 45 seconds...way too long????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.